Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome True Gamers!!

Hello everyone! Before diving into the gaming madness that is sure to come, I would like to stop and take a moment to introduce the author of the blog...ME!

Of course, it is only polite and proper to start off with my name, which is Mark Covert.  I am a sophomore in college, I play college football and I am aiming to get a degree in Communications Arts in hopes of one day joining the sports media and broadcasting.

Now since I'm a football player, some of you might be thinking that I'm a "jock". With that being said, it couldn't be farther from the truth.  More than anything else, I'm a kid at heart.  I'm a happy-go-lucky, fun-loving dude who wants nothing more than a good time and if I can't find one, I make one!  I'm a bit of everything really; nerd, southerner, "Yankee" as it's referred to in the south, and a big-time competitor, amongst other things.

Okay, time to fixate on this little puppy of a blog here.  Remember me mentioning the 'kid at heart' part?  Well video games entered me life at the age of 5 when my parents got me a Playstation (not PSone, there IS a difference!) for Christmas so to say I have experience in the gaming department is a little bit of an understatement.  I've gone from the days of  tearing it up and setting some baddies on fire in Spyro The Dragon to launching a bomb from rookie Ben Roethlisberger to Hines Ward in Madden NFL 06 (yes, I'm a born-and-bred Steelers fan, haha) to nailing someone in the head with a light rifle on Halo 4.

I have covered most every spectrum of the gaming world as far as genres go.  That's why this blog is based on gaming and its many secrets.  I want to share what I know with you, the gaming public because the more you know, the more fun it is.  What should you do at this map?  How do I run this offense the right way?  Why the hell am I freaking at this same spot?!  Let's look into all these things, shall we? So without further delay, let the button-mashing, couch-potatoing, curse-word-inducing gaming madness and chaos begin!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment