Sunday, March 31, 2013

XBOX 360 KINECT Nike Training Review

Was up guys, my name is Lj McCray and I am doing this guest post for my classmate/ teammate Rambo Covey. My blog consists of workouts, diets, and motivation that I give to my followers in hope of helping them change their lives. I love working out, also I like to play video games in my free time and I thought it would be fun to do a review on Xbox Kinect Nike training because it is a video game that allows you to workout and monitor your calories burned.


 
This is the perfect game for gamers who also like to stay fit! One of the best games I have ever played and very creative to have mixed exercise with video games. The game has different stages as well as, many different exercises that all make you sweat and work hard. Here is a small example of what part of the game consists of.
 
 



The experience of the actual workout is like an exercise class. The instructor demonstrates a move, then you repeat it for a set number of reps. Your avatar allows you to check your form as you go.  The instructor offers encouragement and you watch your reps grow.  At the end of a workout, you get a fitness score that can be graphed over time. And the game makes smart selections from a library of exercises to tailor a workout regimen to your schedule.
 
Overall this is a great game and I recommend this to anyone interested because it can really help and is a great way to stay motivated. Below is a link to the actual video for the game showing you everything that one needs to know about the game. Hope You enjoy.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment