Wednesday, April 3, 2013

In your hands, the choice is!

Hey guys!  First off, I would like to thank LJ for his post on Nike Kinect Training.  It was a great entry to the blog and if you're looking to pick it up and give it a whirl, reading his review will help your decision.  If you're looking for the true workout regimen for a champion, check out his blog, NO more Freshman 15!! Use it & Lose it!

I also would like to give another thanks to Anthony for his post last week.  Both are bloggers who have great information on their blogs so don't hesitate to check them out!

As for the post tonight, I am leaving the topic of choice in your hands, my dear audience.  Please comment on what you would like to see the next post to be about and I will do my best to make it happen!  Hype of the next-gen consoles and their titles?  Upcoming games or events?  Games that may deseve more credit than they are receiving?  You let me know gamers!

My next post will be on Sunday so don't waste any time!! . . . c'mon, what are you waiting for, reading this?! Comment on your favorite topic!

Let your voices be heard!!  Comment below!

Until Sunday, deuces for now bros!!

P.S. - Jurassic Park in 3D comes out on Friday and you don't go see that masterpiece in 3D, then you're holding on to unnecessary money . . . that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment